Dr. Brennan attended Bridgewater College from 2002-2006. He graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. During his time at Bridgewater, Dr. Brennan played for the Bridgewater College Eagles soccer team.
Dr. Brennan attended The Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Independence, Ohio from 2006-2010. He graduated with a Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine.
Dr. Brennan completed a three year Podiatric Surgical Residency at James A. Haley Veterans Hospital in Tampa from 2010-2013. He also earned a certification in Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery. Dr. Brennan was published in the Journal of Foot & Ankle Surgery, co-authoring an article entitled “Underlying Synovial Sarcoma in a Patient with a History of CRPS: A Case Report.”
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association
- American Podiatric Medical Association
Hospital & Surgical Center Affiliations
- Brooksville Regional Hospital, Brooksville, Florida
- Ambulatory Surgery Center, Tampa, Florida
- USF Morsani Surgical Center, Tampa, Florida