Dr. Krawetz attended the Ohio State University from 1985 to 1990. He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Spanish with a minor in Zoology. During his third year of college, Dr. Krawetz attended La Fundacion Jose Ortega y Gasset in Toledo, Spain.
Dr. Krawetz attended the Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago, Illinois from 1990 to 1994. He graduated magna cum laude with a Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine and a Bachelor of Science.
Dr. Krawetz completed a two year Podiatric Surgical Residency from Doctors Hospital in Columbus, Ohio in 1996. The residency program was also affiliated with Ohio State University Hospital and Grant Hospital.
In 2000 Dr. Krawetz became Board Certified in Foot Surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. He became recertified in Foot Surgery in 2008.
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Hillsborough County Podiatric Medical Association, Vice President from 2000 to 2008 and Secretary from 1999 to 2000
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- St. Joseph’s Hospital, Tampa, Florida Brooksville
- Regional Hospital, Brooksville, Florida
- Ambulatory Surgery Center, Tampa, Florida