SOUTH TAMPA FOOT PAIN & ANKLE PAIN CENTER
So what are some of the common symptoms of foot pain? Click each of these for more information.
- Pain in the heel upon awakening or after sitting
- Pain in the back of the heel or along the Achilles tendon
- Pain in the ball of the foot
- Burning in the toes
- Redness around the toenails
- Ankle and other joint pain and stiffness
- Arch pain
- Leg and back pain
- Swelling and redness
- Frequent sprains or instability
- Dry itching skin and other skin problems
- Pain around the big toe joint
- Bumps on the top or side of the foot
All of these problems and many others require treatment from a podiatrist.
Thank you for visiting our site. Please browse the site for information on foot and ankle pain.